I was a little angry that bird's tone, but there is ok, just I have a lot of wii double charger stand. Last year, the whole market lack of this product, I have plenty stock and could dispatched normally. But right now, the price has down and I still has alot of it, can't have stock about that junk electronic market.
Promotion, promotion, promotion.
I like selling at ecrater, as ebay was a f**king place to powerseller. Do nothing just removing, restricting, suspending.
Does anyone know how to promote website, please contact me at endsville.ecrater@gmail.com, if it really work, I could give you a VIP price. LOL
Firday again, what I plan is go to bed immediately when shirley and little-tiger off duty.
Since change the dispatching process schedule, still need time to adjust, because delay is obvious, we can't cheat ourself anymore, and just face it and figure out a better way to solve the dispatching time DSR problem.
Little-tiger didn't believe I love that bird at all. Maybe she is right. But why I will keep thinking of such useless person. I don't know.
Boss was surprised when he heard that bird was asking me to borrow him money to what? Yes, thought he explained to me, but I still can't understand what is he going to do.
Useless person. But May miss him, maybe there is one kind of emotion existed in human motion.
没有评论:
发表评论